Episode 016: Harry Fisher on Groupware Solutions
This show is sponsored by:
Show notes: Listener Harry Fisher submitted an overview of his Groupware Solutions project to The Project Management Podcast and we are happy to feature him today. Listener Michael Witt submitted today's helpful resource and the new year brings several excellent items in the News segment to project managers. The show ends with a review of an episode of Boagworld, where Paul Boag discusses Project Management with Marcus Lillington.
Todays review in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is on:
- Boagworld: Web Design Project Management
Project Management in the News
- PMI seeks input to Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures
- CertCities.com’s 10 Hottest Certifications for 2006 (PMP is No. 4)
- What's Next in 2006: Project Management
- CIO Council releases guidance on EVM plans
- FBI looking to hire IT workers
- Ex-Combatants Train On Project Management
Did you like this episode of The PM Podcast? Did you like it well enough to take two minutes and go to the iTunes store to give us a rating or review? Yes? I would really appreciate it! Please go to http://www.pm-podcast.com/review and tell the world how well you think we are doing.
the trends are global team, moving parts, development, vendor partners, project portfolios via the web or IT technologies for collaboration.