Episode 011: PM Methodologies
Following the news, there are three segments in today's episode: Harry Fisher (author of Microsoft Visual Basic.Net) recounts his experience and success in implementing a workflow tool. We'll take a Tour de Project Management Methodologies and I give you my review of The Vision Thing Podcast.
Project Management in the News
- Project Management Methodology soon to be released
- Swedish Railway Administration, Banverket, Selects IFS Applications
- NASCIO Releases Findings From State IT Project Management Survey
- CSIRO tames project management risks
- Survey: States need tighter project management practices
- Time and project management course for Maltapost staff
- AADO convenes, discusses IT project management
this methodology conducts PM steps one by one from initiation, planning, execution to closure. comparing with PMBOK to develop the real works starting on project charter, listing the items of Q&A to help the preparation. it's very convenient tool for PM assistance.