Episode 009: PM Techniques
As always, I get a few things off my chest before the main section of the show. Today, we continue my "Dear Diary" and you can hear what went wrong on my projects this week. That's followed by Chuck Tomasi, who gives us more insights of a junior project manager. Then we discuss several useful and not so useful project management techniques. Furthermore, I humbly apologize to the PMO SIG, the Project Management Office Specific Interest Group, whom I completely forgot to mention during the last show before I finally review the Project Execution Cycle of Cygnet Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Today's show links:
Project Management in the News
- Application Lifecycle Management - A Technology Evaluation and Comparison Report
- China’s Project Management Rules Have Foreigners Fuming
- Making IT Development Visible to Higher Business Management is Another Benefit of New Generation Application Lifecycle Management
- International Project Management Day To Be Observed Around The World
- Linn Wheeling Departs PMI For Applied Systems Client Network
- Four Ways to Create a More Successful Project Management Office (PMO)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Good: [Links have been removed per request of Cygnet Infotech Pvt. Ltd]
creating a efficient and visible process, it's a good way to deal with the project deliverable.
by the way, the leadership and fair reward are also important courses for PM techniques.