Episode 135: How to Study for the PMP® Exam and Pass
In this episode of The PM Podcast we are going to take a close look at something that is near and dear to myself: The PMP Exam. In particular we will talk about how to prepare for and pass the pmp exam. But there would be nothing more boring if I just began reading all the tips and tricks I have in my arsenal for this. So in order to make it more interesting, I have invited Bill Rouck, PMP to be on the program.
Bill is one of my PM PrepCast student and has passed his PMP exam just this year. So what you hear from him is pretty much the latest information in PMP exam preparation. We talk about the following topics:
- His reasons for taking the PMP Exam
- We explore if the PMP certificate is a must in today's marketplace
- Recommended PMP exam prep materials
- PMP exam study recommendations
- Tips for taking the actual PMP exam
- What happened before, during and after the exam
We also announce the winners of our book giveaway. They each win a copy of the “Project Management Communications Bible”
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 13036